How to Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie—but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post.
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
Two Truths & a Lie
- I once used Dr. Seuss’ Oh, the Places You’ll Go! to give a speech in my freshman Public Speaking class.
- My favorite book of all time is The Wizard of Oz and I would love to write my own version someday.
- My plan is to one day have a room in my home that’s dedicated to being a library, complete with secret passage. The kind where you have to pull out just the right book for the passage to reveal itself.
The Big Reveal
Number 1 is the lie. I never used Oh, the Places You’ll Go! in a speech. I did, however, use Green Eggs and Ham one time. I got an A.
Let me know in the comments if you guessed correctly, but don’t spoil it for the others!