41. Write the first sentence of your obituary. Aaron Lee Peck, bestselling author and inventor of the thing that changed the face of western civilization, died at the age of 97 due to complications from being too awesome.
42. What is the best TV theme song ever? Might have to go with Growing Pains. Classic. The TV theme song is a lost art, I think.
43. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up? Teacher
44. When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked? When I lived alone, yes. Naked Thursday was a pretty standard thing in those days. These days, I have a roommate. So the nudity only occurs within the confines of my own room on the rarest of moments.
45. What gets you out of bed in the morning? My alarm clock.
46. Do you want to have more friends than you have right now? Not necessarily. I’m very happy with the friends that I currently have. Making new friends is work.
47. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind? Being transferred to a different school. For the 6th time!
48. You win a scratch off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job? Used to be I’d say yes. But not anymore. There’s just too much stress involved. That’s not to say I wouldn’t do anything. I’d stay busy with volunteer work in some capacity. And I’d keep working for my church, but I wouldn’t let them pay me for it anymore.
49. Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work? I’ve never attempted a short-distance relationship. I really don’t think I could deal with long-distance.
50. What’s the best route to your heart? Through the Candy Cane Forest and over Gum Drop Mountain. But you really need to avoid the Chocolate Swamp. That place is just a mess. Especially during rush hour.
51. Have you ever met someone through the internet, and then met them in real life? A couple times. And I’d do it again in the right situations. There are plenty of fellow bloggers that I’d like to meet up with for coffee sometime.
52. What is your favorite sport? Curling
53. What has been troubling you lately? The job situation. On a related note: the commute from home to the job situation.
54. Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it? If you didn’t go, why not? I didn’t go. And it’s because I kind of had a date, but then I got the call a few weeks before the prom and she let me know that she wanted to go with someone else who had also asked her. That didn’t feel great, but it really wasn’t a big deal. I went to the after party and won a $100 door prize. Not too shabby.
55. What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning? Logical reasoning, without question.
56. Do you know what makes you happy? Not really. Happiness is a fleeting emotion. When I find it, I try to enjoy it for as long as I can, however it may come.
57. Tell me about the last book you read. Dracula, by Bram Stoker. It’s one of those classic novels that I always wanted to get around to reading and just never made the time for. Now that I have, well, it was okay. I’m not sure how I really felt about the way the narrative took the form of diary entries and letters. I should probably get around to doing a real blog post about it like I do with other books I’ve read, huh?
58. What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever been given? “You remind me of your father.”
59. Who was your first crush? Olivia Newton-John
60. Do you believe that there is life on other planets? If there’s not, it just seems like an awful lot of space for nothing.