So I was looking around my old blog and found this old quiz. I don’t know where it originally came from, but the last time I answered these questions was in 2007. It’s interesting to see what’s changed and what’s stayed the same.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What are those things?
- Produce: Bananas
- Bakery: Sub Rolls
- Meat: Thinly Sliced Turkey
- Frozen: Pizza
- Dry Goods: Uh… dry goods are typically considered some sort of textile. Do traditional grocery stores carry textiles? I mean, if it’s the Walmart, I can get a shirt. But when I say I’m going to the grocery store, I mean I’m going to Kroger or Food Lion or some other such store. When I go to Walmart, I say I’m going to Walmart. I call foul on this item!
Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?
If I were to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
- Are you kidding me?
- I’m getting really tired of repeating myself… (I work with small children)
- I don’t care.
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you probably wouldn’t be in the best mood?
- Singing in the car
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
- Netflix binge
- Reading a book that I haven’t had time to pick up for months
We’re going to the zoo! But, it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on TV of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
- The Flash
- New Girl
- Doc McStuffins
You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for you?
- Vanilla… I know, not too exciting…
Somebody stole your purse/wallet–in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
- Driver’s License (which really should be sufficient to identify it as my wallet…)
- Debit Card
- Sheetz Card
- Red Cross Donor Card
- Kroger Plus Card
You are at a job fair and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
- Comic Book Writer/Artist
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
- Study a little more. That extra .01 on your GPA will get you a scholarship, slacker!
- Don’t get discouraged by the amount of work in the Elementary Education major, stick with it.
- Boston’s gonna win the World Series in 2004. I know it sounds unbelievable, just trust me. Put a lot of money on Boston at the beginning of the season. It’ll pay off.
- It doesn’t matter who she is, don’t bother. She’s not interested.
All right, those are my answers. What are yours? Feel free to steal this for your own blogs and share your answers with your readers. Could be fun!