I’m still getting caught up on what’s been happening on the internet lately. What’s the deal with everyone aging themselves by 40 years? Anyway, today I’m happy to accept the Sunshine Blogger Award. Like yesterday’s Blogger Recognition Award, this has been passed along by Becky at Strikeouts & Sprinkles. Thanks so much, again, for thinking of me!
- Thank the person who nominated you, provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
I haven’t fully followed the rules on my last two posts. I probably won’t start now. Doesn’t mean I’m unappreciative of these nominations from my fellow bloggers. I’m just a loner, Dottie. A rebel.
- What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?
- What’s one job you wouldn’t want to have?
Bank teller… been there, done that, know how miserable it is.
- Do you like sunrises or sunsets more?
- Favorite beverage?
Sadly, it’s a beverage that they don’t make anymore. Fruitopia’s Strawberry Passion Awareness. It was delicious. That was my go to at the vending machine during high school. Fruitopia was such a 90s drink.
- Who would you like to live like for a day?
If I can pick someone fictional, I’d like to say Superman. But I’d be glad it’s just for a day, because I’m sure that kind of power would be too tempting not to exploit for personal gain.
- If you could ask your pet three questions, what would they be? (If you don’t have a pet, what three questions would you ask pets in general?)
I don’t have any pets. But I’d ask a cat if they’re truly evil, as I’ve often suspected. I’d ask a dog what makes them happiest, assuming the answer could change depending on the minute. I’d ask a rabbit what makes it think it can be a good pet. Seriously, what’s the point?
- What’s one sport that should be in the Olympics that isn’t currently? (It can be for the summer or winter Olympics.)
My typical answer for this question is Ultimate Frisbee. Definitely a summer game.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
The one where we hardly ever speak to each other… Just kidding. I should probably say something relating to Christmas, because those are the only traditions that come to mind at this point. But as the only single guy, whose love language is definitely not gifts, among relatives with families of their own, I often find myself growing impatient with our traditional Christmas traditions. I will say I do enjoy kicking off our Christmas gathering with dinner and catching up with those family members who live far away. Honestly, though, as soon as we’re all done eating is about the time I’m ready to shout, “Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!”
- If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I don’t know… I’ve always liked my name. It’s not incredibly common, but it’s also not so unique that people look at you funny for saying it.
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Sleep late… Harry Potter marathon…
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
I won’t be nominating anyone myself. But if you want to answer Becky’s questions, I’d love to see your responses in the comments!