I was tagged by Bex over at BEXoxoBlog. Go check out her page and give her a follow if you haven’t already. She’s the only friend I’ve known through blogging whom I’ve met in the real world. Therefore, I basically trust her with my life. Thanks for the tag!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post. Done!
- Put the rules at the beginning or after the introduction. On it!
- Answer the 13 questions. Getting there…
- Tag 13 people to do the tag. We’ll see…
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own.
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post. Okay, here…
- Haunted houses/trails: a good time or not for you?
I don’t mind them so much. But I’d honestly rather spend time watching hidden camera footage of other people going through haunted houses.
- What’s your favorite thing about October?
Cooler temperatures… changing leaves… pretty much fall in general.
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
No, I’m really not…
- What’s your favorite horror movie?
According to last week’s Top 10 list, it’s Gremlins. But I cannot consider that to be an accurate appraisal of my favorite horror movie. So I’m gonna go with Halloween… the original, 1978 classic.
- Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Cozy night in. Every time.
- Which has been your favorite costume to date?
I don’t dress up often. I think it’s fun, it’s just not something I typically want to invest in… spending money for pieces of a costume that I’ll likely wear once. That said, I did dress as Marty McFly for Halloween last year. It was lost on just about everyone who saw me because, at the time, I worked at an elementary school, so none of those kids had ever even heard of Back to the Future. I question our educational system.
- Bobbing for apples of pin the hat on the witch?
Dunking my face in a communal tub for questionable fruit? No thanks. Give me the witch’s hat.
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
Same way I celebrate New Year’s Eve… I stay at home and avoid people at all costs. Come on, what did you expect? I’m an introvert.
- What’s your least favorite horror?
Does this mean my least favorite horror movie? According to Flickchart, that would be The Devil’s Rejects. I can go along with that. I remember watching that with a friend of mine and when it was over, we both just looked at each other and said, “Well… that was *bleeped* up.”
- Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory?
All those years of trick or treating kind of blend together. There were a number of years where we would go over to our cousins’ neighborhood instead of going through our apartment complex. The further up the hill we walked, the nicer the houses got. And the nicer the houses, the bigger the candy bars. None of that fun size crap. We’re talking full size, y’all. They rewarded trick or treaters that made the climb.
- What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
The excuse to watch horror movies. Like I need an excuse. If I want to watch a horror movie on Valentine’s Day, I’m gonna.
- Scary costume or silly costume?
I have no preference, as long as it’s well done.
- What’s your favorite Halloween candy?
I don’t have much of a sweet tooth and I don’t like chocolate, so that really narrows things down. If I had my druthers, I’d only get pink Starbursts from everyone.
All right… That’s as far as I’m gonna go with the rule followin’. That means I’m not tagging anyone at this juncture. I’m also not eliminating a question and adding my own. But I do invite you to participate if you so wish. That means you can answer these same questions on your own blog or down in the comments, whichever you prefer.