Thanks to Vanessa at Butterfly Reflections for nominating me for this award. I gladly accept and will keep my speech short, so as not to be played off by the orchestra.The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is given to loyal followers, commenters, or fans of your blog. The recipient can be a fellow blogger or a blog-free person who comments regularly. As with any blogging award, the rules are simple…
- Put the logo on your post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers.
I’ve taken care of the first two rules. Now for the personal facts…
- I’m terrified of clowns and I often make up stories to explain my reason for being afraid of the things.
- I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t at least a little tired.
- My pastor has suggested that I ask out a girl that I’ve already thought about asking out. I wonder if it’s a sign.
- As cynical and emotionless as I can be, I feel like I often view the world through the eyes of Ted Mosby.
- After living with eyeglasses now for well over a year, I find that I miss them terribly when I leave them at home. I even try to adjust them when they’re not even on my face.
Now for my own nominations. I’m not gonna hold it against anyone who opts out of participating. But I’d hate to think I didn’t give anyone a shot if they wanted it.