Kids. Seriously. I’m kind of overwhelmed. It hasn’t been long since I was nominated for the Liebster Award and now I find that I’ve been nominated for the Inspirational Blogger Award.This time the award comes from Alex over at Only Bad Chi. You should go read her stuff, including all the nice things she had to say about me when she nominated me. Seriously though, the number of times she’s able to make me laugh on a daily basis is strictly tied to the number of posts she writes in a day. True story.
So here’s how it works…
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
And the nominees are… I don’t want to nominate anyone that I so recently nominated for the Liebster Award. But I do want to go on record as saying that I can think of ways that each of those previously nominated bloggers are, in fact, inspiring. Also, if I try to make a list, my fear is that I’ll leave someone out. So I won’t be giving you a list of inspiring bloggers. I’m only giving you one.
All Things New… – Nicole isn’t just an inspirational blogger. I can say from personal experience that she’s quite possibly the most inspirational person I know.
7 facts about me that you may or may not have known but were too polite to mention…
- Between the ages of 12 and 15 I dealt, pretty seriously, with anorexia nervosa.
- Batman and I have never been in the same room at the same time. Imply what you will.
- I have toe thumbs. And by toe thumbs, I mean I have thumbs that look like big toes. As far as I know, no one else in my family has them. Either I’m some kind of genetic anomaly. Or I’m adopted.
- I’ve been on approximately 3.5 dates in the last decade.
- I really liked the ending of How I Met Your Mother. Deal with it.
- I once played Rip Van Winkle in a stage play based on the works of Washington Irving. I thought the part would be simple because the guy sleeps for 20 years. As it turned out, I had several, fairly lengthy monologues. I haven’t acted since.
- I’m very much like an old man in that new technology really frightens and confuses me.