Welcome to Week 1 of The Blogger Games II! Over the next five weeks, you and your fellow bloggers will compete in a series of grueling competitions known as, multiple choice questions about me.
The cauldron has been lit and the fires of friendly competition burn bright. As with the summer Blogger Games, we are playing for fake medals and there will be a weekly medal ceremony. So let’s get to it, shall we?
This week’s topic is: Food
- Answer the questions below in a blog post of your own and link it back to this post so I can see it.
- Your answers are due by next Tuesday, February 8. Results will be posted on Wednesday, February 9 and medals will be presented.
- Every question is about me. There is only one correct answer.
- You are not required to provide any commentary with your answers, but you can if you want!
It’s time to play The Blogger Games II!
1. Which of the following foods will I refuse to eat under any circumstance?
D) Peanut Butter
2. What is most frequently my go to bowl of cereal?
A) Frosted Flakes
B) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
C) Rice Krispies
D) Honey-Nut Cheerios
3. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, but which kind of pie do I consider the best?
C) Key Lime
D) Lemon Merengue
4. What is the only drink I will order at Starbucks?
A) Pumpkin Spice Latte
B) Caramel Apple Spice
C) Caramel Macchiato
D) White Chocolate Mocha w/ Raspberry
5. Which condiment would I never put on a hot dog?
6. As a kid, when enjoying a glass of chocolate milk, what did I use to change the white milk to chocolate?
A) Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
C) Nestle Quik
D) Swiss Miss Cocoa Mix
7. Which fast food chain did I avoid until my early teens because I mistakenly believed that, as a picky eater, I could not specially request what I wanted?
A) Burger King
B) Taco Bell
8. What is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tart?
A) Apple Cinnamon
C) Frosted Strawberry
D) Unfrosted Strawberry
9. What is my preferred salad dressing?
A) Thousand Island
C) Honey Mustard
10. Which of the following topping combinations do I like on my pizza?
A) Chicken, Bacon, and Sausage
B) Pepperoni and Mushrooms
C) Ham and Pineapple
D) Peppers, Onions, and Sausage
Your turn to share…
This part won’t be marked.
Tell me about you and food. What do you like to eat? What don’t you like to eat? What foods are overrated? What condiments do you stay away from? Any fun food stories from your past?
Those questions are merely prompts. Feel free to share whatever you want about food. Perhaps one of my ten questions reminded you of something.
I will be back next Wednesday for the medal ceremony, as well as the questions for Week 2.
Thanks for playing and good luck!