What’s In My Wallet?
- Driver’s License
- Health Insurance Card
- Dental Insurance Card (2 copies, because reasons)
- Red Cross Blood Donor Card (I’m A- BTW)
- School portraits of myself from 6th & 7th grades, just in case I’m telling the story of how I was anorexic and they don’t believe me. Those pictures show the drastic drop in weight from one year to the next.
- Debit Card
- Debit Card (for church business)
- Regal Crown Club Card (so I can get free movies sometimes)
- Kroger Plus Card
- My Sheetz Card
- Food Lion MVP Card (I like to have my bases covered, grocery-wise)
- Kohl’s Credit Card (for emergency khaki pants situations)
- CareCredit Card (for Dental and Healthcare related business that the insurance cards don’t cover)
- Frank Entertainment Card (again for the free stuff)
I’d love to tell you there’s some cash in there, too. But really, what’s cash?